Okay, Okay… So I’m a Lauryn Hill junkie.
Nothing wrong w/ that…
Wanna fight about it?
You can’t beat me…
Lol anyway, this song, off the album The Score, is the SHIT. The album was hot, but this song is the shit. Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean and Pras Michel had everyone walking around singing Ooh La La La, even if they didn’t know the rest of the words. And then c’mooooon… it’s Lauryn.
Here’s The Fugees w/ Ooh La La La…
XXIII am a Citizen of Hip Hop. – Breuckelen Music is my religion. – Jimi Hendrix
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- 90s Throwback: Everything is Everything – Lauryn Hill (audioemit.com)
- An AllHipHop.com Moment in Women’s Rap History: Lauryn Hill (allhiphop.com)
- Steal Lauryn Hill’s Gorgeous Concert Makeup (bellasugar.com)
- A to Z Challenge: To Zion (theartistrycollective.wordpress.com)
- Pras from the Fugees — Closet Republican??? (tmz.com)
- Nicki Minaj Wanted Lauryn Hill On Roman Reloaded (5min.com)
- Think Like a Man – Jennifer Hudson (audioemit.com)
- HAPPY MOMMY’S DAY to all the Beautiful Women w/ children today! (audioemit.com)
- 90s Throwback: Notorious Thugs – Biggie & Bone Thugs (audioemit.com)
- 90s Throwback: Flava In Ya Ear Rmx – Craig Mack (audioemit.com)
- 90s Throwback: What About Your Friends – TLC (audioemit.com)
- Lauryn Hill Has Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert [VIDEO] (therussparrmorningshow.com)