JAY Z is at it again. I got 3 updates on HOV.
“As one of seven directors, the rapper and music mogul will attend board meetings and help direct arena senior staff on daily operations, Barclays Center officials confirmed today.
He’s already helped the Nets design the team’s Brooklyn logos and its yet-to-be-released jerseys. And he was especially hands-on in designing 11 luxury arena suites called “The Vault.”
For the suites — which run $550,000 each — Jay-Z’s fingerprints are everywhere. He even helped choose the high-end forks, napkins and champagne that will be served.”
2. JAY plans to open up a 40/40 Club at Barclays Center.
He is doing big things. He has been named Director at Barclays. He is part owner of the new Brooklyn Nets. Now he is bring 40/40 to Brooklyn. This man is a big reason the downtown area of Brooklyn is starting to move faster.
3. JAY has a deal with Duracell Powermat to bring wireless charging stations to bars, clubs and other venues.
Already implemented at the current 40/40 Club, JAY plans on bringing it to clubs, restaurants, gyms, coffee shops all over the nation. The system being used is called Wireless Power Nation and has actually been around for a couple of years. The WPN will allow you to place your phone on Powermat equipped tables and charge your devices where ever you go. JAY Z was quoted saying “I believe in the future of wireless energy and I believe that Duracell Powermat is the company to bring on the revolution. I’m partnering with Duracell Powermat because they’re providing the solutions for the future.”
This man is proving he can do it all on the entrepreneurial side.
I am a Citizen of Hip Hop. – Breuckelen
Music is my religion. – Jimi Hendrix
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- Jay-Z Shoots For Brooklyn 40/40 Club, It’s All Nets (1015jamz.cbslocal.com)
- Duracell Powermat ships ’24-Hour Power System’ bundle (electronista.com)
- Jay-Z Partners with Duracell and Powermat to Create ‘Wireless Power Nation’ (allhiphop.com)
- Jay-Z Opening New 40/40 Club In Barclay’s Center (allhiphop.com)
- Jay-Z Shoots For Brooklyn 40/40 Club – And It’s All Nets! (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Jay-Z Shoots For Brooklyn 40/40 Club, It’s All Nets (kluc.cbslocal.com)
- Jay-Z Partners With Duracell To Bring Powermat Technology To 40/40 Club (thex1023.com)
- Jay-Z Teams With Duracell For “Wireless Nation” Campaign (hiphopwired.com)
- Jay-Z Shoots For Brooklyn 40/40 Club, It’s All Nets (923now.cbslocal.com)
- Another Power Move Jay-Z Partners With Duracell (djbaymusic.com)
- Barclays Names Jay-Z Director of Brooklyn Arena Firm; Grand Opening Set For Late September (allhiphop.com)
- Jay-Z Becomes Director Of Barclays Arena (hiphopwired.com)
- Jay Z Secures Executive Role At Brooklyn Nets Arena (straightdrop32.wordpress.com)
- Jay-Z Named Director At Brooklyn’s Barclays Arena (mtv.com)
- New York Post Columnist Calls Jay-Z’s Brooklyn Nets, The “New York Ni**ers” (hiphopwired.com)
- Jay-Z to Open 40/40 Club at Nets New Arena (nymag.com)
- Writer: Jay-Z’s Nets Should be Called ‘NY N——s’ (theroot.com)