This video has almost 300 mil views on YouTube. This song is a beast. Even if you don’t like it, you will find yourself boppin’ to the beat. The video is simple, expressive… amazing. I see why it got nominated.
Your second nominee is Gotye. The video, naturally, Somebody That I Used To Know. The concept is amazing and very creative. You have to watch the video. It’s a song that everyone, male and female, can relate to. The painting element of the video was amazing. Kudos to Gotye and his creative team for going this route. Again, I would not be disappointed if this video won. It is a great song and a great video. Very deserving of the nomination.
Gotye is also nominated for Best Editing for this video.
Check out the video for your second nominee!
I AM A CITIZEN OF HIP HOP.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
ARE YOU VOTING FOR SOMETHING THAT I USED TO KNOW THIS YEAR? LET aEM KNOW! RATE THIS POST TO LET US KNOW!
- Nominations for 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Announced (shoppingblog.com)
- Six Guys Play That Gotye Song On One Ukulele [VIDEO] (wzlx.cbslocal.com)
- Rihanna and Drake dominate MTV VMA nominations – but Lady Gaga snubbed (thesun.co.uk)
- Rihanna, Drake Score 5 MTV Nods (abcnews.go.com)
- The Gotye Parody to End All Gotye Parodies: ‘Some Music That I Used to Love’ [VIDEO] (mashable.com)