It debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and was within the top 10 in the UK, Switzerland and Canada. It sold 149,000 copies in it’s first week. The production line up includes No I.D., Swizz Beats, Saleem Remi, and Noah “40” Shebib, just to name a few.
Now that you know, I need you to watch the videos that go along with the album. The first 3 were his promotional singles, Nasty, The Don and Daughters. The last is for the song Bye Baby, which is a song directly to his ex-wife, R&B artist Kelis. His divorce from her influenced the entire album, if you couldn’t tell immediately by the cover.
It’s just a hot album. It’s Still’ Bumpin’ over here.
I AM A CITIZEN OF HIP HOP.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
- Behind The Scenes Of Nas’ “Bye Baby” (hot937.cbslocal.com)
- Nas Spotted On A Date With Ex-Wife Kelis In Los Angeles? (getmybuzzup.com)
- NEWS: Nas’ Life Is Good Album Enters Billboard At No. 1! [TekniqueTheKingpin*com] (tekniquethekingpin.com)
- Behind The Scenes Of Nas’ “Bye Baby” [PHOTOS] (hiphopwired.com)
- Nas Says That Kelis Thought “Life Is Good” Cover Was An Insult (subzinfo.wordpress.com)
- Jermaine Dupri, AraabMuzik, Swizz Beatz Perform Live @Bud Light Event | Video (getmybuzzup.com)
- Bangladesh Says Swizz Beats Is Irrelevant [Audio] (subzinfo.wordpress.com)
- Still Bumpin’: Schoolin’ Life – Beyonce (audioemit.com)
- Why are they called Mixtapes when they’re CD’s or downloads? (undadoghiphop.wordpress.com)