Chris Paul and Jordan Brand have released the CP3.VI and it’s lightweight, breathable design from Hyperfuse will definitely be a factor in your game. CP3 is known for speed and quickness, so this show is perfect for getting up and down the court fast. I actually want a pair myself. It comes in 3 colors…
Game Royal/White-Black-Gym Red
White/Gym Red-Black-Game Royal
And it was released today, October 3rd, so make sure you go get a pair!
I AM A CITIZEN OF HIP HOP.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
- Jordan Brand’s Holiday/Spring Preview (PHOTOS) (slamonline.com)
- Chris Paul debuts Jordan CP3.VI in London (espn.go.com)
- Introducing the Jordan CP3.VI (complex.com)
- Jordan Officially Introduces CP3.VI (KICKS) (slamonline.com)
- Searching for kicks, like a sneakerhead (sneakerheadinsearchofasole.wordpress.com)
- Sneakerhead: Nike Court Force AC (Stealth & Blue) (audioemit.com)
- 10 Signs You’re A Lame Sneakerhead (highsnobiety.com)
- Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade no longer endorsing Jordan Brand (miamiherald.com)
- Nike Cancels It’s Midnight Releases (audioemit.com)
- Sneakerhead: Louis Vuitton Breaking Away Sneaker Boot (audioemit.com)