So this absolutely amazing video of two men getting married has surfaced on the internet and one of them is part of the Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. They had a crimson and white wedding. The ceremony looked amazing. Their love looked amazing… The photos were amazing. Everyone looked happy. Nice touch with the Jennifer Hudson too…
Someone please explain to me, like I am a child, why this is so wrong if it does not affect your life directly?
Inquiring minds would like to know…
(Shout out to J for the link a little while ago.)
I AM A CITIZEN OF HIP HOP.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
- Two Men Of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Get Married To Each Other In ATL [VIDEO] (newstalkcleveland.com)
- A Different Kind of Kappa Wedding Causes the Homophobes to Overreact (clutchmagonline.com)
- Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Robert and Nathanael (towleroad.com)
- Reintroducing Saint Laurent Paris (audioemit.com)
- Jennifer Hudson Tears Down “Change Gonna Come” At President Obama’s Concert (bagladyboutiqe.wordpress.com)