I’ve become a big fan of watches recently, especially since my arm feels naked without one. For you lovely readers, I have 4 awesome timepieces. The first, pictured above, is the DNA watch from Romain Jerome DeLorean. The face alone is what drew me in, as it should. Nice looking watch to fit most styles. It’s made from the DeLorean DMC-12 sports car, which was made famous in the Back to the Future movie series. There’s only 81 of these amazing watches made being that the car was released in 1981, and is set at $15,900. Bank breaker for most but I’m wondering which celebrity will have one on hand.
The next set comes from Nixon. The Monopoly, Spur, and 42-20 Chrono all have gold bezels, dials & hands, and are encased in gunmetal gray stainless steel. This is another piece that can go with just about any style. This one is a bit more affordable than the RJ model above. Just find your nearest Nixon dealer and go pick you up one.
Diversifying Sound Waves & Shattering Barriers.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
- Futuristic Film Material Timepieces – The DeLorean DNA Watch is Actually Made From DeLorean Parts (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Romain Jerome DeLorean DNA Watch (highsnobiety.com)
- The DeLorean DNA watch by RJ-Romain Jerome is a tribute to the legendary DeLorean (bornrich.com)
- Limited Edition Watch Created With Salvaged DeLorean Parts! (geek-news.mtv.com)
- $15K DeLorean Watch Made From An Actual DeLorean (geekologie.com)
- $15,900 DeLorean watch won’t go back in time (news.cnet.com)
- Limited Edition Romain Jerome DeLorean DNA Watch (unfinishedman.com)
- Limited Edition DeLorean Watch is Made from Real DeLorean Parts, Costs $16,000 (techeblog.com)
- Romain Jerome Art-DNA Watch (unfinishedman.com)