So I came across this article of Nicki Minaj sporting a new look in ELLE magazine‘s April issue. I really like this new style on her. She has this urban rocker-esque style that makes her look normal in my eyes.
I’ll admit, I had a little thing for Nicki because she’s a bad bi*** (oh wait, this is a family site right…?), but the freakishly bright, candy colored image she had before wasn’t really appealing to my eye. Now with the new style in ELLE, she makes my thing for her fire up again and I’m kind of excited for new music that she puts out.
Check out the spread in ELLE below.
A wild style with a barbarian character, I give her 4 stars.
Credit: O. Atiba
- Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s American Idol Red DSquared2 Cut-Out Fitted Scuba Dress (fashionbombdaily.com)
- Nicki Minaj Idol Outfit, Behavior Prompts Criticism (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Nicki Minaj’s Elle photo-shoot images (dpikt.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Tells Mariah Carey “Simmer Down, Sir” on American Idol (gossipcop.com)
- Nicki Minaj ‘Up In Flames’ (Video) (getmybuzzup.com)
- Stormm Styles: Nicki Minaj On The Cover Of Elle Magazine (via @PrincessStormm) (hot1041stl.com)
- Nicki Minaj ‘Idol’ outfit: ‘I could never thank you enough’ ignores Minaj (examiner.com)
- Lil Wayne Refuses To Touch Nicki Minaj (mediajuicejoint.com)
- Exclusive First Look at Nicki Minaj’s Dramatic Makeunder for ‘Elle’ (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)